2. Gather Required Attachments
When you submit your application, you’ll need to include these documents:
- Current passport size photo
- One form of photo identification (U.S. Passport, U.S. driver’s license or identification card)
- Documentation or certificates awarded for completion of the prerequisites (see below).
- Written agreement between you and your preceptor (Download Example)
- NARM Preceptor Registry Letter
3. Tell Us About Yourself
We want to know you! Write two 500-word essays on the topics below:
- “Why You Want to be a Midwife”
- “Family Demographics”
- Do you have a significant other and are they supportive of you being a midwife?
- Do you have children and what are their ages?
- What is your plan to cover your family while you are at clinical experiences, Orientation Week and In-Resident Weeks?
- Who will be your backup for clinical experiences that you will miss while you are at Orientation or the In-Residents week)?
4. Mail In Application Packet
Send all the items above, including $100 Application Fee (cashier’s check or money order) to:
The College of Traditional Midwifery
320 Evergreen Drive
Summertown, TN 38483