Financial Assistance Resources
Midwifery Specific Scholarships
General Scholarship Search Tools
- BMC Medicine: BMC has an evolving portfolio of some 300 peer-reviewed journals, sharing discoveries from research communities in science, technology, engineering, and medicine.
- EBSCO (pending): provider of research databases, e-journals, magazine subscriptions, e-books and discovery service to libraries of all kinds.
- Equitymidwifery.org: An equity focus means that Power and Privilege are taken into account so that school and clinic climates can better support the learning of all students.
- Medscape: a website providing access to medical information for clinicians; the organization also provides continuing education for physicians and health professionals.
- Nurse Practitioner: Official Journal of Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, Monthly. The journal always includes multiple CEU offerings.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, the Green Journal: Obstetrics & Gynecology is the official publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). Popularly known as "The Green Journal. Provides CEU offerings.
- Omics Online: 700 peer-reviewed, open access journals operated by 50,000+ editorial board members and esteemed reviewers and 1000+ scientific associations in medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, engineering, technology, and management fields.
- Open Stax: high-quality, peer-reviewed, openly licensed college textbooks that are absolutely free online and low cost in print.
- Pubmed: PubMed comprises more than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
- Quickening: Official newsletter of the American College of Nurse-Midwives, Bi-monthly newsletter with a section on Clinical Focus & Midwifery Practice & Education.